Durably support your mattress with the superior design and construction of Mainstays Fold-in-Half Metal Box Spring in Black. Available in Twin, Full, Queen and King this box spring features reliable and sturdy metal fabrication. This resilient mattress box spring boasts heavy gauge premium steel bars throughout to provide comfortable, trusted support for your mattress. Easily fold away into a flat, compact size, ideal for easy storage and transport no matter where you go. The included coverlet easily fits onto the box spring and zips on for a secure fit and effortless cleaning when required. Mainstays 7.5" Half-Fold Metal Box Spring in Black Steel offers a modern and more durable solution to conventional wood and spring box springs, providing a naturally sanitary structure that is mold, and even bed bug resistant. Never fuss with your mattress moving out of place with the coverlet's non-slip surface, providing sturdy support and comfort while you sleep. Ultra easy to set up in your home, this Fold-in-Half Metal Box Spring from Mainstays requires zero assembly - just unfold, zip on the cover and you're ready to use. The Mainstays Fold-in-Half Metal Box Spring in Black is ideal for use in any room from bedrooms to dorms or guest rooms and is sure to provide you with a durable, clean and supported sleeping environment.
- This box spring is available in:Twin: 75"L x 39"W x 7.5"H (600 lb. weight capacity)Full: 75"L x 54"W x 7.5"H (1200 lb. weight capacity)Queen: 80"L x 60"W x 7.5"H (1200 lb. weight capacity)King: 80"L x 76"W x 7.5"H (1200 lb. weight capacity)
- Constructed from premium high gauge steel, plastic, and polyester that can stand up to everyday wear and tear, and is naturally bed bug and mold resistant
- Provides ultra sturdy support for any mattress
- Classic black steel finish sure to complement any decor
- Includes a no-slip fabric coverlet that zips on and is removable for easy washing
- Folds in half and flattens for easy storage and transport
- Ideal for a child, teen, master bedroom and guest bedroom, or keep it hidden away until you need an extra space to sleepf